I'm actually not going to answer that question.
I think the more important question is why does it feel like we have been slapped in the face and we want to just burst into tears, when we are in this situation?
Here are a few things i have learnt along my journey;
- When we are hurt by peoples words, it is because they are only reflecting back to us things we have said about ourselves, have been thinking or have been worrying about. That we have not yet learnt the lesson from or learnt to deal with as of yet.
- You are pregnant NOT fat! If your eating healthy as possible (you don't have to eat for TWO - myth), moving, getting as much sleep as possible, focusing on rest, managing your stress then your body will put on as much weight as it needs. Take solace in the fact that your body has got your back, buy clothes that make you feel confident and celebrate that ever growing belly, boobs, thighs and arse ;).
- Remember MOST people are coming from a place of love when they speak, their intention of their words may not be how you interpret it.
- Your body is a CREATOR of LIFE!
- Maybe its time to reconnect with what is most important to you and make sure you are living in those things everyday, your weight gain will be pushed to the back of the mind as your mind will be full of top priority topics! Crowd it out! They will still be there but they don't need to consume you.
- Find out WHY your body is needing to store some weight during pregnancy, if you can see the importance in the gain it will hold less power over you. I will be posting about some of these in weeks to come.
Focus on doing the things that are important to you, focus on nutrient dense foods (if you are struggling like we most do with food aversions, morning sickness or lack of motivation source a whole food product like Juice Plus to work as your insurance policy to bridge the gap), have a focus on rest, move appropriately for your stage of pregnancy, stay hydrated, manage your stress levels and stay connected to friends, family, get outside and invest in your SELF LOVE bank!
Need help? I have two amazing FREE programs that you can tap into to help you on this journey. There is also the online movement membership and online coaching to help you work through this process.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your free programs or look HERE for information on the membership site.